PRIVACY STATEMENT For Aoife Harrison Design
In the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“…any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy statement is intended to let you know how we, Aoife Harrison Design will collect and use your personal data in order to:
- Respond to your enquiries and questions
- Refine our website and improve your experience on it through using cookies.
- Process Sales
Why do we need to collect and store Personal Data?
In order for us to respond to your requests, questions, etc. we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes. In order to process a sale we need to collect personal data to complete the sale. In both events we have chosen Legitimate Interest as our legal basis for processing your data. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information that we collect, and use is appropriate for the purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
If we wanted to contact you for marketing purposes, we would contact you for additional consent for that purpose.
How will we use the Personal Data we collect about you?
We will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will do our utmost to keep your information accurate and up-to-date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
The information you provide will not be shared with anyone else.
Under what circumstances will we contact you?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions.
Can you find out the personal data that we hold about you?
Aoife Harrison Design at your request; can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Aoife Harrison Design does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Aoife Harrison Design or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
What forms of ID will you need to provide in order to access this?
Aoife Harrison Design accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
- Passport; Photo Driving Licence
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner
1 Mount Street Crescent, Dublin 2.
(7th June 2018)